The Office of Worship nurtures the liturgical life of the people of God in a spirit of collaboration by providing direction, education, resources and spiritual renewal.
Please click on the following to view related resources:
Attention Priests: Recordings of Prefaces
Recordings of twenty-eight prefaces in the new Roman Missal are now available for listening and free download at the National Association of Pastoral Musicians. Here you will find sung prefaces for celebrations occurring between the First Sunday of Advent on November 27, 2011, and the beginning of Lent in late February 2012. The location of prefaces on the NPM website follows the order in which they appear in the missal.
Look for recordings on the web pages marked:
- Proper of Time
- Prefaces in the Order of Mass
- Proper of Saints
- Ritual Masses
- Various Needs and Occasions
The following documents are a project of the active member dioceses of the Federation of Diocesan Liturgical Commissions (FDLC).
- Christmas Time
- Ordinary Time Between Christmas Time and Lent
- The Mass and Its Parts--Concelebrated Mass
- Holy Week
- Music for Holy Week and the Triduum
- Thursday of the Lord's Supper
- Good Friday--The Passion of the Lord
- Holy Saturday and the Easter Vigil in the Holy Night
- Easter Time
- Ordinary Time--Summer
- Ordinary Time--Fall
|Music Workshops (videos)||New Roman Missal Explained by Msgr. Keith DeRouen (videos)||Parish Selections of New Musical Settings of the Mass|